HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN Bullhead 67-9011 Fly-Back Chronograph Automatic Day/Date in good working order and good aesthetic condition. With Orange Aftermaket Dial and Hands and powered by the reliable Citizen 8110A Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORS. .
PLEASE NOTE SWEEP SECONDS HAND DOES NOT RETURNS ALWAYS TO ZERO POSITION AFTER PRESSING RESET/FLYBACK PUSHER, IT MUST BE PRESSED HARD.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Black fixed bezel in good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Case Back also in very good condition, with minor scratches. All engravings in great shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some hits and scratches.
- Dial AFTERMARKET in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Hands also AFTERMARKET, in good condition with some noticeable scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and working properly, with noticeable damage. First step to set date rotating crown and pushing reset to set day. Second step to set time.
- Movement is running Strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working (Start-Stop-Reset). Fly-Back function is also working. PLEASE NOTE SWEEP SECONDS HAND DOES NOT RETURNS ALWAYS TO ZERO POSITION AFTER PRESSING RESET/FLYBACK PUSHER, IT MUST BE PRESSED HARD.
- Black Bund Leather Strap of good quality. Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS