HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Citizen Bullhead Panda Chronograph Ref. 67-9011 in good Original condition but looking for some love and care.
The watch is running. Chronograph not Working Properly. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with noticeable scratches and dings. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Black Fixed Bezel in good condition with scratches and damage in the paint.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some noticeable scratches and hits in the borders.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in good condition with scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set Date rotating crown working fine. Day changes pressing-in stop/reset pusher with crown at first position. Second Step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset). But not returning to zero position. Reset pusher needs to be pressed several times in order to return to zero. Fly-back function Working but also not returning to zero.
- No CITIZEN bracelet. Stainless Steel Generic bracelet in good condition with some noticeable scratches. Clasp is CITIZEN signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.