HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN 67-9011 Automatic Chronograph Bullhead Panda in Original condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Original engravings are visible.
- Black Bezel in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Crystal in good condition with scratches and minor damage.
- Dial in original and good condition with scratches and noticeable damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with scratches and damage.
- Crown CITIZEN signed working properly. First step to set day and date are working OK (Day changes with stop/reset pusher when crown is in first position). Second step to set time working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. Fly-Back function also working OK.
- CITIZEN signed Stainless steel bracelet in good condition, with scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.8 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS