HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RUNNING OK – ORIGINAL
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Citizen Bullhead Chronograph Ref. 67-9020 aka “Brad Pitt” with Gold Plated Case in good original condition and good working order!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. Chronograph Working Properly and Returning to Zero Position. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE ORIGINAL INNER HOLDING RING IS MISSING. RED ONE INSTALLED IS NOT ORIGINAL BUT IT WORKS FINE.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage. Gold Plated in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some noticeable scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Black Fixed Bezel in not so good condition with noticeable scratches, dings and damage.
- Crystal in Good condition with some scratches and hits in the borders.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in good condition with some minor scratches and damage. See pictures for detail.
- Hands (Minutes and Hours) in very good original condition. Chronograph hands also in good shape with some scratches and damage.
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set Date rotating crown working fine. Day changes pressing-in stop/reset pusher working ok. Second Step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position, Reset pusher is a little hard to operate. Flyback function Working OK.
- Gold Plated Bracelet in good condition. Clasp is CITIZEN signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS