HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Citizen Bullhead Flyback Chronograph Automatic Ref. 67-9020 aka “Brad Pitt” with Gold Plated Case in very good condition and good working order!
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. Chronograph Working Properly and Returning to Zero Position. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some minor scratches, dings and damage. Gold Plated in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition with some minor scratches. Protective film still present. Engravings in great shape.
- Black Fixed Bezel in very good condition with some minor scratches and dings.
- Crystal in Very Good condition with some minor scratches.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage. See pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good condition. Chronograph hands also in good shape with minor scratches and damage.
- Crown NOT CITIZEN signed but in good condition and good working order. First step to set Date rotating crown working fine. Day changes pressing-in the stop/reset pusher with crown at first position. Second Step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position. Flyback function Working OK.
- No CITIZEN bracelet. Brown Genuine Leather Bund Strap of very good quality. Brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS