HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION – NEEDS SERVICE
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN Bullhead 67-9020 the same model used by Brad Pitt in the movie “Once Uppon a Time in Hollywood”. The watch is in good condition and running strong but looking for repairs / service because Chronograp and day function are not working properly.
The watch is running strong (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Case in good original condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage on the back. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some noticeable scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in Good condition with some scratches and hits in the borders.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage. See pictures for detail.
- Fixed Bezel in good Original condition.
- Hands (Minutes and Hours) in very good original condition. Chronograph hands were replaced and this ones are not correspondent with this watch reference.
- Crown CITIZEN signed but in not so good condition. First step to set Date rotating crown working fine. Day change pressing-in stop/reset pusher not working ok. Second Step to set time working fine. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Movement is running strong (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS NECESSARY. PLEASE NOTE ORIGINAL PLASTIC HOLDER IS MISSING. THERE IS A BLUE GASKET MAKING THE JOB WELL.
- Chronograph not working properly. Chrono hours sub-dial not working. Chrono minutes sub-dial not returning to zero position and working all the time.
- Brown Genuine Leather Bund Strap of Good quality. Brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.