HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Citizen Bullhead Chronograph Ref. 67-9020 aka “Brad Pitt” Gold Plated in good overall condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. Chronograph Working Properly and returning to zero. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage in the Gold Plated. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some scratches and dings. All engravings are visible.
- Black Fixed Bezel in very good condition with minor scratches and damage.
- Crystal in Good condition with some noticeable scratches and hits in the borders.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in very good condition with scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good condition with some minor damage. Probably replaced in the past, not sure about it!
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and good working order with some damage caused by age. First step to set Date rotating crown working fine. Day changes pressing-in stop/reset pusher with crown at first position. Second Step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position. Flyback function Working fine also.
- Leather Bund Band in good used condition. Also the original Gold Plated Citizen Bracelet is included, in not so good condition, with noticeable damage and scratches, Clasp is not gold plated. Please see pictures for detail.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS