HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Citizen Bullhead Chronograph Ref. 67-9020 aka “Brad Pitt” in good overall condition but looking for some love and care.
The watch is running strong. Chronograph not Working Properly. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE CHRONO HOURS SUB-DIAL IS NOT WORKING AND RESET BUTTON MUST BE PRESSED HARD AND LONG TO PROPERLY RESET THE CHRONO TO ZERO.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage in the Gold Plated. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with noticeable scratches and dingd. All engravings are visible.
- Black Fixed Bezel in good condition with scratches and dmage in the paint.
- Crystal in Good condition with some noticeable scratches and hits in the borders.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in good condition with scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set Date rotating crown working fine. Day change pressing-in stop/reset pusher with crown at first position. Second Step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position if the reset pusher is pressed hard and long. Flyback function Working fine also keeping the reset pusher pressed. PLEASE NOTE HOURS SUB-DIAL IS NOT WORKING.
- No CITIZEN bracelet. Black / Yellow Plastic band is included. Low Quality, New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.