HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD USED CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Citizen Bullhead 67-9020 Automatic Chronograph Cal 8110A, same reference number wore by Brad Pitt in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
The watch is in original condition, running strong and keeping good time. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, small hits and signs of normal wear. Gold Plated in good shape but vanished at some parts. Please see pictures for detail.
- Black Bezel in good condition with some hits and damage in the paint.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and hits in the borders.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition, with some spots and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and good working order. Please note gold plated is vanished. First step to set date and second step to set time. Please note day changes pushing reset pusher in first step.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position. Fly-Back function is working of pressing reset button.
- Bund Strap of good quality Leather. Lightly used. PLEASE NOTE STRAP IS KIND OF SMALL.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS