HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD USED CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Citizen Bullhead 67-9143 Automatic Chronograph Cal 8110A, in very good original condition.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor scratches, small hits and signs of normal wear. PVD in good shape but vanished in the borders. Please see pictures for detail.
- Black Bezel in good condition with some hits and damage in the paint.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and hits in the borders.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition, with some spots and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and good working order. Please note gold plated is vanished. First step to set date and second step to set time. Please note day changes pushing reset pusher in first step.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position. Fly-Back function is working of pressing reset button. Pushers with notorious wear, gold plated is vanished.
- Bund Strap of good quality Leather. Brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS