HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN 67-9356 Automatic Chronograph Bullhead Panda with Octagonal Case in good working condition.
The watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Original engravings are visible.
- Bezel in good condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Crystal in very good condition with minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in original and good condition with scratches and noticeable damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with scratches and damage.
- Crown CITIZEN signed working properly. First step to set day and date are working OK (Day changes with stop/reset pusher when crown is in first position). Second step to set time working OK.
- Movement is running strong. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. PLEASE NOTE RESET PUSHER MUST BE PRESSED LONG FOR PROPER RESET TO ZERO.
- Genuine leather Band of good quality, Hirsh Brand, in good used condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.