HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN Bullhead Fly-Back Chronograph Automatic Day/Date in good working order and good aesthetic condition.
The watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
PLEASE NOTE CASE BACK IS NOT FROM THIS MODEL, IT SHOULD BE SIGNED 67-9143 NOT 67-9151.
- Case in good condition. With some minor scratches, dings and signs of wear. Noticeable scratches in the back. Please see pictures for detail.
- Black fixed bezel in good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Case Back also in very good condition, with minor scratches. All engravings in great shape. PLEASE NOTE CASE BACK IS NOT FROM THIS MODEL, IT SHOULD BE SIGNED 679143 NOT 67-9151.
- Crystal in good condition with some hits and scratches.
- Dial in good original condition with minor stains and damage.
- Hands are refinished, they were painted and main hands were Re-Lummed. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and working properly, with noticeable damage. First step to set date rotating crown and pushing reset to set day. Second step to set time.
- Movement is running Strong. However , accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working Properly (Start-Stop-Reset). Fly-Back function is also working fine.
- Bund Leather Strap of good quality. Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.