HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Citizen Navigator Jumbo with blue dial and inner rotating bezel in very good overall condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and dings. Engravings are a little vanished and difficult to see.
- Blue Inner rotating bezel in good Original condition. Working properly with Crown at 2 o’clock. Crown is CITIZEN signed.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some noticeable scratches and rests of glue in the inside.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage. PLEASE NOTE CENTRAL SECONDS HAND WAS REPLACED FOR THIS RED ONE. DESPITE NOT ORIGINAL IT LOOKS VERY GOOD!
- Main Crown CITIZEN signed in not so good condition but good working order, engravings very vanished. First step to set Day and Date and second Step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- No CITIZEN bracelet. NATO band of good quality is included. Brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.