HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Citizen Diver’s Promaster Automatic 200M Ref. 8203-824393 in good overall condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some scratches and dings. Engravings in good shape, all visible.
- Rotating bezel in good Original condition with some noticeable scratches, dings and damage, Rotating OK.
- Crystal in not so good condition with noticeable scratches.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in very good condition with some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage in the Luminova.
- Crown CITIZEN in good condition and good working order. First step to set Day and Date and second Step to set time working fine. Screw-In is working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- No CITIZEN bracelet. Black Rubber band unsigned in good used condition. Not Broken.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.