HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RUNNING BUT NEEDS SERVICE
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible DELBANA 8501 Diver Watch with Original Rotating Bezel, Hands and Dial but looking for some love and care!. The Watch is Powered by a Felsa Cal 4007N Automatic Movement.
The watch is running but it stops after some time. PLEASE NOTE ROTOR IS KIND OF LOOSE AND IT SOUNDS INSIDE. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wearing. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in not so Good condition with some hits and scratches.
- Original Dial with noticeable damages and scratches. See pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good Original and Beautiful condition. Not Rotating. With scratches and noticeable damage.
- Hands in Original condition with scratches and damage.
- Crown not signed. NEEDS SERVICE. It feels loose after hand winding the movement a few turns. Sometimes after setting time in neutral position it keeps moving hands.
- Movement is running but it stops sometimes. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Red NATO band in the pictures is included. GOOD QUALITY. BRAND NEW!
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.