HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Uncommon Gold Plated DOXA Manual Winding with beautiful wave style dial and applied arabic hour markers. The Watch is in good overall condition. The watch is powered by a DOXA Cal 98 Movement.
This Beautiful Time Piece is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition with some scratches and dings. Gold plated in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition, with noticeable scratches and damage, engravings are in good shape.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition, with some noticeable scratches (Not Broken).
- Dial in Original and good condition with some stains, scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in very good Original condition, with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown not signed in good working order and good condition.
- Movement in beautiful condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of good quality, brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS