HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE
This is a Highly Collectible and Very Uncommon Eterna-Matic 2000 Centenaire 71 in Beautiful and ORIGINAL condition, but looking for Service. Powered by the ETERNA in-house Cal 1480K Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong but NOT KEEPING TIME. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Case in very good condition, with some dings and scratches. Gold bezel in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition, with some scratches and dings. Engravings are difficult to see.
- Crystal in very good condition not ETERNA signed, with some scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial and Hands in good Original condition with some stains, spots and damage caused by age.
- Crown ETERNA signed in good condition and good working order. DATE: quickset by repeated pulling the crown working OK. Needs tu be pulled hard some times in order to properly change date.
- Movement looks very clean, is running strong but unfortunately not keeping time. THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE.
- Genuine Leather Band of good quality. Brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.