HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Very Uncommon Eterna-Matic 2000 Ref. 154T in Beautiful and ORIGINAL condition. Powered by the ETERNA in-house Cal 1480K Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With minor damage.
- Crystal in very good condition not ETERNA signed, with some minor scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age.
- Crown ETERNA signed in good condition and good working order. DATE: quickset by repeated pulling the crown working OK.
- Movement looks very clean, is in very good working condition, keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel ETERNA signed Bracelet in very good condition, with some minor scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS