HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful ETERNA-MATIC Anatomic Sevenday Automatic with Original Day/Date Dial and 20 Micron Gold Plated Case in very good Original condition and Good Working Order.
The watch is powered by an Eterna 1543 Automatic Movement. Running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT FEELS A LITTLE LOOSE INSIDE WHEN THE WATCH IS MOVED.
- Case (20 Microns Gold Plated) in good condition, with some dings and scratches. Gold Plated in good condition with some damage in the sides and borders. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and minor damage. Serial and engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches. PLEASE NOTE CRYSTAL IS ETERNA SIGNED.
- Dial in Very Good condition with some stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands Original and in good condition, with some minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown ETERNA signed with noticeable wear and damage. Working Fine. First step only to set date. Second step to set time and day.
- Movement looks very clean, is in good working condition, keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED. PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT FEELS A LITTLE LOOSE INSIDE WHEN THE WATCH IS MOVED.
- Brown Leather Band of good quality, Brand New. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS