HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Two Tone ETERNA-MATIC Centenaire “61” Automatic in very good overall condition. The watch is powered by a reliable ETERNA Cal 1438U Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some dings and scratches. Gold Plated in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches, engravings are very vanished and they are hard to see. Serial is still visible. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (plastic) in good condition, with some scratches and minor damage.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with noticeable stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not ETERNA with noticeable damage but in good working order.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather band of good quality. Brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.