HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Very Uncommon Eterna-Matic KonTiki Two Tone Automatic in Beautiful and ORIGINAL condition. Powered by a beautiful and reliable ETA Cal 2827 Automatic Movement with ETERNA signed Rotor.
Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
ALL ORIGINAL ETERNA. COLLECTOR’S WATCH!
- Case in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With minor damage. Engravings in perfect shape. Original Sticker is still present.
- Crystal in very good condition ETERNA signed in the center, with some minor scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age.
- Crown ETERNA signed in very good condition and working order. Screw-In is working OK.
- Movement looks very clean, is in very good working condition, keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Two Tone KONTIKI signed Bracelet in very good condition, with some minor scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 7.2 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.