HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – EXCELLENT CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Gold & Steel GIRARD-PERREGAUX 7700 with scarce Blue Dial in Good original condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some minor scratches and normal signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Gold Bezel in good shape with some scratches and signs of normal wear.
- Case Back in good condition. With some minor scratches, all engravings are visible.
- Crystal in mot so good condition with notorious scratches and hits. Please see pictures fir detail.
- Dial and hands in excellent original condition with some minor stains. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition, but gold plated is vanished. Working properly.
- Chronograph working properly (Start-Stop-Reset). Pushers working fine but a little vanished.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time, However accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Leather band is Hirsch (Very Good Quality). Band in good condition. Buckle in good condition GP signed with some minor scratches.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.