HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Uncommon and Highly Collectible Gold Filled GIRARD PERREGAUX Quartz Ref. 9724MF with stunning Golden textured Dial in very good overall condition and excellent working order. The watch is powered by a reliable GIRARD PERREGAUX Cal 373 Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Gold Filled in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also, with some noticeable scratches, engravings in good condition.
- Crystal (plastic) in very good condition, with some minor scratches.
- Dial in very good original condition. With beautiful textured finished. VERY UNCOMMON! Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good Original condition also with some minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown GIRARD PERREGAUX signed in good condition and good working order.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather Band of very good quality (Hirsch) in very good used condition. Buckle not GP.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.