HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Very Uncommon and Highly Collectible GRUEN Precision Diver 1.000 Feet Automatic with stunning Bakelite Rotating Bezel and a big size!! A truly Tool Watch of it’s time. Powered by a reliable Gruen Cal 731 SS Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition with noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also with noticeable scratches and dings, engravings are still visible.
- Crystal in not so good condition with noticeable scratches.
- Bakelite Rotating Bezel in very good Original, with some scratches and damage caused by age. Rotating OK with light clicks.
- Inner white bezel in good Original condition .
- Dial in Original condition, with noticeable damage caused by age, please note scratches and paint loss in the borders.
- Hands in good Original condition with some noticeable scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown not GRUEN signed in good condition. Screw-In is working but it’s closing easily when the watch is manual winded. With a light inner pressure the screw -in closes. First step to set time working OK.
- Movement GRUEN signed, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- No Bracelet. Black/Gray NATO band of good quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS