HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – STUNNING CONDITION – MISSING ORIGINAL CASE BACK
This is a Stunning and Highly Collectible HAMILTON Super Compressor with “Cape Horn” Signed Dial in Original condition and Good working order. UNFORTUNATELY ORIGINAL CASE BACK IS MISSING. The Watch is Powered by a Hamilton Cal 64 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of normal wearing. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back NOT ORIGINAL FROM THIS WATCH. ORIGINAL CASE BACK IS MISSING. Actual case back is closing properly with some scratches and noticeable damage.
- Crystal in Good condition with some hits and scratches.
- Original Dial in good original, with some stains, scratches and noticeable damage. GREAT PATINA!!. PLEASE NOTE 12 HOUR MARKER IS GLUED AND OTHER HOUR MARKERS ARE LOOSING CENTER TRITIUM. See pictures for detail.
- Inner Rotating Bezel in very good condition, rotating OK with 2 o’clock crown.
- Hands in good Original condition with some minor damage. HOUR HAND IS LOOSING CENTRAL TRITIUM.
- Main Crown with proper finish working properly, Only one step to set time and date. Crown for rotating bezel with a different color, a little yellow.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- No SS Bracelet. NATO band in the pictures is included. GOOD QUALITY. BRAND NEW!
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS