UNCOMMON WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Very Uncommon HAMILTON Day / Date with Gray Dial and powered by a Manual Winding movement Cal 800 (ETA 2769) in very good condition and good working order.
The Movement is running strong and keeping Good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With minor scratches and damage. Original engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in original and very good cndition, with minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown HAMILTON signed. Working OK. First step to set day and date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping Good Time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Beige Nylon band of good quaility, in good used condition. PVD Buckle.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS