HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Gold Plated Hamilton Automatic powered by the reliable ETA 2452 movement.
The watch is working properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of wear. Gold Plated in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some notorious scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scatches and hits.
- Dial in good original condition with some stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with some stains.
- Crown NOT Hamilton signed in good condition and working properly. PLEASE NOTE CROWN IS VERY SMALL, MAKING VERY DIFFICULT TO HAND WIND THE WATCH.
- Movement looks clean is working properly, However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee. PLEASE NOTE ROTOR SOUNDS WHEN THE WATCH IS MOVED.
- Brown Leather band of good quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS