HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful HAMILTON Electronic aka “Skip Jack” in very good condition but unfortunately without original rotating bezel. All Stainless Steel. The watch is powered by an HAMILTON Electronic Cal 702 Movement.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. PLEASE NOTE DAY AND DATE ARE NOT CHANGING WITH FIRST STEP OF THE CROWN. BUT THEY CHANGE AFTER EACH 24 HOUR LAPSE TIME.
PLEASE NOTE ORIGINAL BEZEL WAS REPLACED FOR THIS ROTATING TACHYMETRE BEZEL. IT LOOKS GOOD!!
- Case in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Please See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches. All engravings are still visible.
- Original Rotating Bezel was Replaced for this Tachymetre Bezel. It rotates fine. Looks and fits good in the case.
- Crystal in very good condition with some inner dirt and minor scratches.
- Dial in very good ORIGINAL condition with some minor damage.
- Hands in very good ORIGINAL condition with some minor scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition with some dings and damage. PLEASE NOTE DAY AND DATE ARE NOT CHANGING WITH FIRST STEP OF THE CROWN. BUT THEY CHANGE AFTER EACH 24 HOUR LAPSE TIME. Screw in is working properly and second step to set time also works fine.
- Movement is in very good shape and good working order, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- No Bracelet. NATO band in the pictures is included. Good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS