HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon HEUER Autavia Chrnongraph Manual Wind with stunning Reverse Panda Dial in good condition and good Working Order. The watch is powered by the reliable and famous Valjoux Calibre 72 Movement.
It’s running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE MINUTES SUB-DIAL HAND IS NOT RETURNING TO ZERO POSITION AND CROWN IS FROM A MODERN TAG HEUER WATCH.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Serian number in Good Shape and visible. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good Original FADED condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Please note bezel is moving fine.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are still visible.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition with some scratches and marks.
- Dial in Original and Beautiful Condition with some scratches and damage caused by age. Reverse Panda Dial Style. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Crown NOT from this Watch Ref. Crown is Tag Heuer Authenthic but it’s from a modern watch. It’s in good condition and working properly. Only one step to set time.
- Movement looks very clean (HEUER LEONIDAD SIGNED), is working properly and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is in working condition (Start – Stop – Reset). Sweep Seconds hand is returning to zero position but PLEASE NOTE SECONDS SUB-DIAL HAND IS NOT RETURNING TO ZERO POPSITION. IT RETURNS TO DIFFERENT PLACES EACH TIME CHRONO IS ACTIVATED.
- Pushers in good working order with minor scratches and damage.
- Hirsch AYRTON Carbon Embossed Strap in Black / Yellow. New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.