HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful, scarce and Highly Collectible INVICTA Royal Marine Diver with Gray Dial and Bakelite Bezel in good condition and good working order. Powered by the powerful AS 1902/03 AS Automatic movement with INVICTA signed Rotor.
The watch is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some scratches and notioceable damage. Engravings are difficult to see.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition with some scratches.
- Dial in good original condition with some scratches and damge caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good ORIGINAL condition with some noticeable damage caused by age.
- Crown is INVICTA signed but is too small from this case. Please note it’s a little hard to manual wind the watch with the crown.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NOS ERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New NATO Band of good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.