HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Scarce and Highly Collectible JUVENIA manual wind 3 register chronograph with beautiful and original Dial, powered by a Venus Cal. 152 Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, IT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. Chronograph working fine.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches. Engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial in good original condition, Beautiful Patina, with some noticeable scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with some noticeable damage.
- Crown in good working order but with notorious wear and damage.
- Pushers working fine but with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Chronograph is working OK, Returning to zero position.
- Black Leather band of good quality, with noticeable signs of wear.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS