HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE – UNCOMMON WATCH – MINT CONDITION
This is an Uncommon and Iconic KELEK Automatic Chronograph with Beautiful Panda Dial in Mint Condition and Excellent working order. The watch is powered by the beautiful Buren 15 Micro Rotor Movement, signed: J.R. Gorgerat, Kelek SA (JRGK).
The watch is running strong and keeping time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in excellent condition. With minor dings and scratches. Original Polished is still present. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With noticeable scratches. Engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Fixed inner Tachy Bezel in excellent condition.
- Crystal in good condition, Mido Signed with some cracks on the sides, not easy to notice.
- Dial in excellent original condition with minor spots and damages. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good original condition with minor damage. See pictures for detail.
- Crown in good working order and very good condition.
- Pushers in very good condition, working properly. Chronograph returning to zero position.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time, Excellent Condition. JRGK Signed. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Brand new Black Racing Leather band. Very good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS