HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Uncommon and Beautiful Ladies´ Omega Automatic Geneve Dynamic in good overall condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of normal wear. ORIGINAL POLISHED. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal with Omega logo in BAD condition with some notorious scratches and a big hit near 6 o´clock.
- Dial and Hands in good original condition with some stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed in very good condition working properly, only one step to set time.
- Movement is working properly. The watch is keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 5898/147 in good condition with some minor scratches and signs of wear. Clasp working fine. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.2 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.