HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH
This is a Highly Collectible Ladies´ OMEGA Constellation Squared with an Automatic COSC 685 Movement. looking for some love and care.
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO CROWN AND STEM.
The watch is running strong, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE AND REPAIRS ARE NECESSARY.
- Case in good condition. With some notorious scratches, hits and signs of wear.
- Case Back in good condition. With some notorious scratches and hits. Please see pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE THE 4 ORIGINAL SCREWS TO SECURE THE CASE ARE PRESENT AND IN GOOD WORKING ORDER.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some scratches and damage. With Omega Logo in the center and Original Omega Gasket.
- Dial in original but bad condition. With notorious scratches and stains. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with stains and damage.
- NO CROWN, NO STEM.
- Movement (Omega COSC Cal 685) is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 5906/160 in good condition with notorious scratches and wear. Clasp working fine.
- WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS OR FOR REPAIR.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS