HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is an Uncommon Ladies´ Omega Constellation Automatic 568.0019 . The watch is in good overall condition, powered by a COSC Omega Caliber 685 Movement.
The watch is running however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in good condition. With scratches, hits and signs of normal wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some notorious scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in good original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Movement looks clean is working. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear. PLEASE NOTE ONE OF THE END LINKS IS MISSING, THE ONE ATTACHED TO THE CASE IS SMALLER (HARD TO NOTICE IT). Clasp working fine. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.2 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS