HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RESTORATION PROJECT
This is a Highly Collectible Ladies´ Gold Plated OMEGA Constellation “C” Ref. 568.001 with an Automatic COSC Cal 682 Movement. Unfortunately without original Gold fixed bezel. Looking for some love and care.
The watch is running, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. SERVICE AND REPAIRS ARE NECESSARY.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. GOLD PLATED IN NOT SO GOOD CONDITION.
- PLEASE NOTE ORIGINAL GOLD FIXED BEZEL IS MISSING AND WAS REPLACED FOR THE ONE INSTALLED. BIGGER AND BAD QUALITY.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some scratches and damage. With OMEGA Logo in the center.
- Dial in original condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with stains and damage.
- Crown Omega signed.
- Movement is running. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. PLEASE NOTE ROTOR IS NOT MOVING FREELY. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY. THE WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS OR REPAIRS.
- Bracelet of low quality leather. Buckle not Omega.
WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS OR FOR REPAIR.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.