HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS
This is a Highly Collectible Ladies’ Omega Seamaster Quartz in not so good condition, looking for service and repairs. THE WATCH IS RUNNING BUT IT STOPS SOMETIMES. SOLD AS IS.
THE WATCH IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS. GREAT WATCH FOR A RESTORATION PROJECT.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Gold plated in good shape.
- Case Back in good condition. With some minor scratches and dings. All engravings are visible. PLEASE NOTE CASE BACK IS NOT CLOSING PROPERLY, THE GASKET IS DAMAGED. See pictures for detail.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage on the borders.
- Dial and hands in good original condition. With noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega Signed in not so good condition. Working fine but it’s hard to pull out and to find the steps.
- Movement is running however sometimes stops when setting time. ACCURACY OF TIME KEEPING IS NOT TESTED AND NOT GUARANTEED. THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE AND REPAIRS. NOT FUNCTIONAL.
- Omega Gold Plated Bracelet Ref. 646.391 in bad condition with noticeable damages in gold plated. One pin to attach the clasp is missing.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS