HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS
This is a Highly Collectible and Very uncommon Orange LEONIDAS Easy-Rider Chronograph looking for some service and repairs. THE WATCH IS RUNNING BUT IT STOPS AFTER A WHILE, CHRONOGRAPH NOT WORKING. SOLD AS IS.
GREAT WATCH FOR A RESTORATION PROJECT.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. All engravings are visible. PLEASE NOTE BIG SCRATCH IN THE BACK. See pictures for detail.
- Crystal in bad condition with some noticeable scratches and damage on the borders.
- Dial in good original condition. With noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good but original condition with stains and damage. All hands are original from the watch.
- Crown not Original from this watch. It was replaced and this one doesn’t works properly. It feel loose.
- Chronograph not working properly, Sometimes Starts but it stops after a few seconds. It also stops the watch.
- Movement is running however is NOT Working properly, it stops after a wile. THE WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS, REPAIRS OR FOR RESTORATION. NOT FUNCTIONAL.
- Rubber band of low quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS