HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated LONGINES Manual Winding in very good overall condition. The watch is powered by a reliable LONGINES Cal 6902 Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With minor dings and scratches. Gold Plated in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches, engravings in good condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (plastic) in good condition, with some scratches and minor damage.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not LONGINES in good condition and working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of good quality in good used condition. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.