HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Vintage LONGINES Admiral 5 Star Automatic with Day / Date function and Unishell Stainless Steel Case.
The watch is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches. However, all engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with noticeable scratches and dirt in the inside. PLEASE NOTE SMALL CRACK NEAR 12 O’CLOCK.
- Dial in good original condition with some stains and scratches. Please see pictures for detail. Day disk is in Spanish.
- Hands in good original condition with some stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown NOT LONGINES signed in good condition and good working order. Date changes pressing-in crown and second step to set time and day.
- Movement is running strong, keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDNDE SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Red Leather band of good quality, Brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS