HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a uncommon and Highly Collectible Gold Plated LONGINES TV Dial in good overall condition. The watch is powered by a reliable LONGINES Cal 528 Manual Winding Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With minor dings and scratches. Gold Plated in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also, with some noticeable scratches, engravings in very good condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (plastic) in good condition, with some scratches and minor damage.
- Dial in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail. Apparently Dial was Peeled off, there are some golden remains in the borders.
- Hands in good Original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown LONGINES vanished but in good working condition.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Gold Plated LONGINES signed integrated bracelet, with some scratches and signs of wear but in good condition. Clasp working OK.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS