HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – UNCOMMON WATCH
This is an Uncommon and Highly Collectible MONDIA Top Second Flashing Dot Automatic Blue Dial in beautiful condition and good working order. Powered by a reliable AS Cal 1913 Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
For more information regarding this Ref, please visit FRATELLO MAGAZINE ARTICLE:
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings, scratches and minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings. Engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in not so good condition, with noticeable scratches. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS SOME KIND OF GLUE AROUND THE CRYSTAL.
- Dial in good original condition with minor scratches and spots, see pictures for detail. FLASHING DOT WORKING PROPERLY.
- Hands in good condition with minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not signed in good working order and good condition. Only one Step to set time and date.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Leather band of low quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.