HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE – SCARCE WATCH
This is an Uncommon and Highly Collectible Military Style NICOLET WATCH Automatic Chronograph with stunning Original Black Dial and PVD Coated case with Steel finished on the sides. The Watch is powered by a reliable ETA/Valjoux Cal 7750 Automatic movement.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. PVD coated in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Bezel in original and good condition.
- Case Back in not so good condition, with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial in original and good condition with some noticeable stains and minor damage cased by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with scratches and damage caused by age. PLEASE NOTE HOURS AND MINUTES HANDS WERE REFINISHED.
- Crown not signed in good condition and working properly. First step to set day and date working OK. Second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition, operating OK.
- Black Genuine Leather Bund Band, Good Quality, Hand Made. New. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS