HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is an Uncommon and Beautiful NIVADA GRENCHEN Chronomaster Aviator / Sea Diver Watch, with stunning Original Black Dial and powered by the mythic and great Valjoux 23 Manual Winding Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. All functions working Properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT FEELS A LITTLE LOOSE INSIDE THE CASE, NOT A BIG DEAL!.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings, scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Rotating Bezel in original condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Rotating bi-directionally.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings. All engravings are still visible.
- Crystal in good condition. With minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in good original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age – GREAT PATINA -. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands (Hours and Minutes) in good original condition with minor damage. PLEASE NOTE SWEEP SECONDS HAND WAS REPLACED. Chronograph hands in good shape, probably replaced also, not sure about that. See pictures for detail.
- Crown in good working order, not signed.
- Pushers in not so good condition with noticeable damage, but working properly. Chronograph working OK and returning to zero position.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- NATO Band of Good Quality. New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS