HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Uncommon and Beautiful 20 Mic Gold Plated OMEGA 111.046 with Manual Winding movement and Golden dial with applied Omega Logo. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 620 Movement.
The movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Gold plated in good shape with damage in one lug and noticeable scratches in the sides. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With noticeable scratches and dings.
- Crystal (Plastic) not OMEGA signed but in good condition with scratches.
- Dial and Hands in Original and good condition with some scratches, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown NOT OMEGA in good condition and good working order. Only one step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather Band of low quality. In good used condition. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS