HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – LOOKING FOR SOME LOVE AND CARE
This is a Highly Collectible Omega Manual Winding Ref. 14392-2 with beautiful Omega Manual Wind Movement Cal 285. Running Strong but looking for some Care and love.
The Watch is working. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some notorious hits, scratches and damage on the back. Gold plated in decent shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and notorious damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in not so good condition with notorious scratches, Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in original condition with notorious damages. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands Not Omega. Minutes hand may be Omega, not sure about that.
- Crown NOT Omega signed. PLEASE NOTE CROWN FEELS LOOSE AT THE BEGINNING WHEN YOU HAND WIND THE MOVEMENT OR WHEN YOU SET TIME.
- Movement is in good working condition, THERE ARE SOME MISSING SCREWS. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Leather Band of low quality. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS