HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible Gold Plated Omega Sub-Second Ref. 14713 from 1961 in not so good condition but running strong. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 269 Manual Winding Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in not so good condition, with noticeable dings, scratches and damage in the Gold plated. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With scratches and noticeable dings and damage.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches and some damage in the borders. Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in bad condition. With noticeable spots, stains and damage. DIAL LOOKS TO BE REFINISHED IN THE PAST.
- Hands in good condition with noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not Omega signed. Only one step to set time. PLEASE NOTE CROWN IS A LITTLE HARD TO HAND WIND THE MOVEMENT.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New brown Leather band of Good Quality. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS