HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible Gold Plated OMEGA De Ville Automatic Ref. 162.0060 with uncommon Roman Numerals Dial in good working condition. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 1010 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some dings and scratches. Gold plated in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some minor scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in original condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not Omega signed working properly.
- Movement is in good working condition. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Leather Band of GOOD quality, brand new. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.