HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible Gold Plated Omega Geneve Automatic Ref. 162.010 with uncommon squared Case in good working condition and beautiful shape. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 565 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some hits and scratches. Gold plated in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some minor scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good original condition with some notorious scratches, OMEGA SIGNED in the center.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition with some minor stains, spots and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working properly. Quick set function to change date is working properly.
- Movement is in good working condition. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Leather Band of GOOD quality, brand new. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS