HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA Seamaster Automatic Ref. 165.002 with 40 Microns Gold Plated Case in good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 552 Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage. Engraving in good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition. Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in original condition with noticeable spots, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not Omega signed working properly. Only one step to set time.
- Movement in beautiful condition and in good working order, running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Leather Band of Low Quality in good condition. Buckle not Omega.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS